Saturday 11 July 2009

77 days till I do....

Things have been quiet on the blog front hey?
I have been busy trying to get wedding errands done.
It's only 77 days till the big day.

I also started back at Weight Watchers 3 weeks ago and my 1st week i lost 6 and half pounds and my second week i lost a further pound, Thats 7.5 pounds in 2 weeks. I think thats a great loss. I am aiming for a 2 stone loss by the wedding and i have eleven weeks to go.
I still have a few more things to organise and then i can relax. Also my Hen night extravaganza to Blackpool is 6 weeks today. My pal at work is organising it for me and it promises to be a great weekend from what i have been informed of. I asked her to keep most of it a secret so it will be a big surprise for me. No doubt there will be lots of girly fun. I have a few more vids uploaded on YT now and i am really enjoying doing them. Im still addicted to watching others and its kind of like theraputic to sit and watch other people talk about the things i love like Make up and Shopping.

I have a whole week planned next week dedicated to shopping so once i have done that i will report back with purchased items.

Thanks for reading.xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey hun..thanks for the idea..when i get some ill send you one if you like..u have to try one!! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails