Saturday 5 February 2011

Dressing room

Hello lovely readers.
A lot has been going on and im guilty of neglecting my blog.
Sorweee.
:(

Ok so in no specific order here is what i have been up to:
  1. I joined a super dooper gym.
  2. Ive lost 7lb in 2 weeks.
  3. I havent really shopped for 3 weeks so roll on pay day 28th.
  4. I spent most of yesterday evening in A&E - My mother in law was taken in for breathing difficulties but all is well now.
  5. I had an appraisal at work and i got good feedback.
Other than that its pretty much same old same old.

I got a little bored tonight aswell so i played in my dressing room changing a few things here and there.
I do this alot.

Well till next time, thanks for reading and a few piccies below.

Take care
xxx

My ever growing lovely varnish collection



£15.00 from Debenhams - the Mood range











1 comment:

Sophie said...

Cute! I love how organised you are! I am following ur blog now :) xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails