Sunday 20 February 2011

Weekend slowdown

Hello Lovelies,

Went to Nicola's for tea after work on Friday.  She invited a few girlies from work and fed us delicious food. We had burrito's, Nacho's and Fajita's. I even ate kidney beans. Ive hated kidney beans ever since i saw a tv programme when i was about 5 which said if you didnt cook them propely they can kill you.
Ive been scared of them even since.
They kind of taste like beans. Hold the front page!

I was glad of the girly evening because i spent Thursday night in pain. I had my 1st personal tranier appointment at the gym and by god did he train me.
I left hurting like a hurty thing. He gave me a programme to follow which will transform me into a godess, I just need to break the pain barrier. My muscles have been on honeymoon since...well...my honeymoon in 2009.
I got home after the gym and had a nice warm bubble bath and hit the hay. Husband came home around midnight after the cinema to find me fast asleep.

So back to friday, we had drinkies and giggles and listened to music. Was lovely to spend time with girly friends.

Had a lazy saturday morning mooching on PC and reading blogs.

Played in my dressing room last night also.
Gravitated towards my jewellery boxes. I have a few pairs of earrings that have straight posts and dont hang on my regular stands:
Picture below shows the well behaved earings with hooks:

The straight posts ones were always falling off. Hence them being put away in the jewellery boxes.

I had a little idea last night and so this morning i thought i would give it a go.
I hung them on a wine glass with their little rubber stoppers as support. I filled the glass with beads from a necklace and my grans crystal necklace and i think it looks grand.

And now all my dangly earrings are very well behaved.


I also dressed my tailor shop dummy in my favourite Warehouse jacket. It give me a little thinspiration. I choose something that i really want to fit back into and start wearing again and put it on her. When i walk into my dressing room and see her it reminds me to not over - eat. I call her betsy.
I might make this a feature on my blog to show you all the clothes i have and want to fit back into.
Hopefully i can wear them for real very soon.

Thanks for reading
Take care.
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails