Sunday 17 April 2011

Sunday light

Hello lovelies,
Its really sunny today.

I should be outside enjoying the sun but before i do that i just wanted to show you todays shiny.

My good friend Rozana makes her own jewellery and when i mentioned to her that i had taken all the swarovski crystals off my wedding dress bodice and saved them in a little tub she told me to give them to her as she had a surprise for me.

Well two days later she brought me back a bracelet made up of the crystals.
Its so pretty.
When the sun catches it you can see rainbow fractions.
It made me so happy to think that rather than being stuffed in a suitcase, part of my wedding dress can be worn any time i feel like it now.

She added a sterling silver fastening so it would last forever.
I really do love it and i think its a great idea.
What do you think?
The grey bracelet is from Primark and cost £1.50. I just wanted to show you this as i think it looks more expensive than it actually was and if you didnt know it was from primark it could easily pass as River Island or even Topshop. I bought it on the 28th March so it should still be being sold in Primark.

Thanks for reading
Take Care
xxx

2 comments:

Elzetha said...

those bracelets are so cute.
your blog is lovely.
following you :)

CINCHED AT THE WAIST said...

i love the braided bracelet, stunning!

great blog,
Annina
www.cinchedatthewaist.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails