Monday 30 August 2010

The White room

Hello lovelies.
I finished painting my dressing room on Saturday night and by the time i managed to get all the furniture back in it was into the early hours.
I made a vid on my Youtube channel to show a quick tour and how i have got it set out.
If you want to watch the vid its here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/magpieburns
Here are some pictures of how the rooms looking now.
I think i have finally got the look right after a few tweeks and changes.
I cant believe how much the white paint makes the room look bigger.
I love my bright white room.
I have added a few pictures of my little Niece on her 2nd birthday. We had a walk to the shops on Saturday afternoon with her new doll and pram. She was wearing a cherry dress with a matching cherry hat and its so adorable i wish they had it in adult size.
Thanks for reading.
xxx
Here is the before:










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails